LakeMaster Plus - NorthEast States - Version 2
Note: Opened packages will not be eligible for credit return.
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS NorthEast Edition, Version 2, micro map card with SD adapter has added over 200 new lakes since the prior version - 27 in High Definition – and boasts more than 130 High Definition lakes and over 1,700 total lakes from PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA, VT, NH and ME
Quick Guide (pdf)Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- The new PLUS series allows for aerial image overlay on high-definition waters giving you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from traditional maps.
- Newly surveyed waters in ME include - Annabessacook, Big Pond, Chickawaukie, Crescent, Maranacook, Messalonskee, Panther Pond, Parker Pond, Pleasant, Sabattus, Sebago, Thomas Pond, Three Miile Pond, Unity Pond, and Wilson Pond.
- Newly surveyed waters in NY include - Cayuga, Oneida, Seneca, Six Mile, St. Lawrence Iroquois to Moses, and Thousand Islands.
- Newly surveyed waters in PA, VT and NH include - Chambers, Raystown, St. Lawrence Moses East, Champlain and Ossipee.
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.